24/7 Roadside Assistance in California
Find Affordable Roadside Service Emergency Plans
Find Peace of Mind with
Low-Cost Emergency Roadside Assistance in California
Emergency roadside assistance is the friend you need in California when the unexpected happens. Cheap services will answer your call 24/7/365 if you find yourself stranded due to a flat tire, keys locked out, empty gas tank, overheated radiator and much more. Adding this emergency service to your car insurance is being proactive.
There isn’t much that’s scarier than being stranded on the side of a busy highway or more frustrating than being in a position where you cannot just get in your car and go when you need to be somewhere. And if it happens to you in a strange place, the stakes get even higher since you aren’t familiar with the nearest auto shop and your friends and family are miles away. Families with teen drivers are especially concerned about these scenarios.
At Cost-U-Less Insurance, we offer budget-friendly plans that will be there when you – or your teen driver – need it.
How Does Emergency Towing Assistance Work?
It’s as simple as making a call or using your app. Once you are signed up, you’ll be provided with a 24-hour, toll-free number. Once you put out the call for help, a trained technician will respond to your location and assess the situation. If your issue falls under the scope of what your plan covers and if it is something the technician can successfully handle, you’ll be on your way. If not, you’ll be able to get a tow and a ride to the nearest facility or the repair shop of your choice.
Emergencies that need professional happen everywhere. For example, what if you accidentally lock your keys in your car at the mall? Your plan will send a locksmith to your location. What if your teen is coming home from a late band practice and gets a flat tire? Some teens can change the tire, but if this happens on a busy highway at night, you might prefer them to just stay in the car and wait for help.
Cost-U-Less plans cost pennies a day and are worth the peace of mind for you and your family.
How Much Does
24-hour Roadside Coverage Cost?
Roadside assistance is affordable, costing only pennies a day. Plans start as low as $11 a month. The cost is dependent on what plan you choose.
Ready to Get a Quick Quote?
What Exactly Does the Roadside Plan Cover?
Your program will be there when you need it most. Some of the benefits include:
- 24-Hour Emergency Towing: Your covered vehicle can be towed to the nearest repair facility within 15 miles at no charge. You can specify a different repair shop and pay extra to have your vehicle delivered there.
- 24-Hour Tire Service: Flat or damaged tire? Don’t keep driving on a bad tire! A service technician will put your spare tire on at no charge to you. If you do not have a spare, your car will be towed to the nearest location or your specified location.
- 24-Hour Delivery Service: Out of gas? Need water in an overheated radiator? Your benefits include someone bringing you an essential item.
- 24-Hour Mechanical Service: A trained technician will investigate and fix, if possible, common mechanical issues. This service includes leaking fluids, faulty wire connections, dead battery and more. If your vehicle cannot be fixed, it will be towed to the nearest repair shop or your specified destination.
- 24-Hour Battery Service: Get a free jumpstart so you can be on your way.
- 24-Hour Lockout Service: If you are locked out, a locksmith will respond to your location.
Other benefits to your membership include reward money if your car is stolen, a number for a local service that can direct you to the nearest hotel, car rental locations and ATMs, as well as calling your family and friends to pass on a message if you cannot. You can also get discounts at national rental car companies, including National, Thrifty and Enterprise.
Get Affordable Roadside Assistance in California Today!
When the unexpected happens, it’s good to have a backup plan. The roadside assistance package from Cost-U-Less is that low-cost backup plan to help you when you need it most. Call us at 800-390-4071 or visit us at one of our convenient locations to find out more.