Skip to main content

Commercial Insurance

We’ll walk you through the coverage you need

Protect Your Business and Your Assets with Commercial Insurance

Cost-U-Less Insurance offers a broad range of business insurance options. Our friendly advisors will help you quickly find the policy that best suits your needs and your budget.

Business insurance (also known as Commercial insurance) generally falls into three broad categories:

  1. Property insurance
  2. Liability insurance
  3. Workers’ compensation insurance

Property insurance covers damage to real or personal business property which results in a financial loss. A commercial liability insurance policy provides insurance protection in the event of third-party bodily injury or property damage for which the insured is legally responsible. If you are sued for personal injury or property damage, commercial liability insurance would cover the cost of defending and resolving the suit up to the established policy limits. Workers’ compensation insurance protects employers in the event of injuries sustained by employees while on the job. Workers’ compensation insurance is required by law in California for employers with as few as one employee.

A woman delivering packages in a van, and a man signing for them.

State workers’ compensation laws cover all types of employees regardless of whether they are working as a part-time, fulltime or a leased worker. The laws specifically mention that teachers for public schools, county workers working under hazardous conditions, and even volunteers working for a profitable business can also qualify for occupation injury compensation benefits.

Depending on the nature of your business, additional specialized business insurance coverage may be required.

Cost-U-Less Insurance has convenient locations staffed with brokers who have decades of experience under their belt. In order to serve customers better, most agents are bilingual and understand the specific needs of the local community. They spend countless hours learning about each and every insurance carrier so that when you have questions about the coverage you need, you can rest assured knowing the experts will guide you to the right options.

What Does Commercial Insurance Cover?

Commercial Insurance may include:

  • Boiler and Machinery Insurance
  • Builder’s Risk Insurance
  • Glass Insurance
  • Inland Marine Insurance
  • Business Interruption Insurance
  • Ordinance or Law Insurance
  • Tenant’s Insurance
  • Crime Insurance
  • Fidelity Bonds

Liability insurance for businesses and professionals may include:

  • Errors and Omissions Insurance
  • Malpractice Insurance
  • Automobile Insurance
  • Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance

Cost-U-Less can find the best rates and coverage for you today!

How do I get commercial insurance?

Cost-U-Less can help you get the commercial insurance coverage you need to protect yourself and your business. Request a free commercial insurance quote online by entering your zip code in the form at the top of the page or give us a call at 800-538-3213. You can also stop by one of our local offices where one of our knowledgeable insurance experts will help you find the insurance policy that best fits your needs and budget.