A telemedicine plan from
Cost-U-Less offers many benefits, including:
- Choose between 6 or 12-month plans
- Choose coverage options either with no co-pay or $25 for each call
- Unlimited usage during the plan period
- Access to doctors 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Reduces unnecessary ER visits
- Eliminates transportation expenses for doctor appointments
- Provides better access to more specialists
- Convenience and flexibility
- Family coverage: individual, spouse, and children legally residing in the household are all covered under one plan
- Reduces your chances of catching diseases from sick patients
Why You Should Get a Telemedicine
- With a telemedicine plan, you can get a consultation from your doctor in the comfort of your home.
- No more worrying about the germs at doctor’s offices, the ER waiting rooms, or the local urgent care clinic.
- Telemedicine can help you avoid ER expenses which can amount to an average of $2,032 for common conditions like a sore throat, dizziness, cold symptoms, the flu, and others*.
- Telemedicine plans offer the flexibility to have
one-on-one appointments for quick questions and follow-up care.
- Given the shortage of some medical specialties in
rural America, telemedicine can play an important role by ensuring that
patients in rural communities can get access to the care they need.
Telemedicine Plan Cost
Telemedicine plans form
Cost-U-Less are affordable, costing around 20 or 30 cents per day depending on
the plan you choose. Choose from one of our available plans:
- 6 Month Plan: $60
- 12 Month Plan: $100
Use of the service is unlimited per plan period, but a $25 copay applies for each call.
- 6 Month Plan: $75
- 12 Month Plan: $125
Use of the service is unlimited per plan period.
Purchase a Telemedicine Plan
You can purchase an affordable telemedicine plan from Cost-U-Less today. The plans can save you money and time. Call 877-383-8115 to speak to an experienced agent who can give you a quote over the phone. Once you purchase the telemedicine plan, you can start using it immediately.
Telemedicine should support, not replace, traditional care. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your local ER.
*Common conditions treated: allergies, asthma, bronchitis, cold or flu, ear infection, pink eye, rashes, digestive problems, and many other issues.
Telemedicine Services provided by CareClix.