Select language
Quotes by phoneCustomer service
Quotes by phone 800-390-4071 Customer service 866-505-6767

Motor Home and RV Insurance

Motor Home RV Insurance California

Cost-U-Less Can Find You the Best Rates & Coverages to Insure Your Motor Home/RV Today!

Before you hit the road, be sure to protect yourself against accidents or theft. Let Cost-U-Less Insurance find the best rates and coverage to insure your motor home or RV today! We insure all types of recreational vehicles. With our comprehensive, customizable motorhome insurance policies, you can both safeguard your investment and travel the nation without worry.

Cost-U-Less insures:

  • Conventional Motor Home — Class A
  • Professional Bus Conversion — Class A
  • Non-professional Bus Conversion — Class A
  • Camper Vans — Class B
  • Mini Motor Home — Class C
  • Fifth Wheel Trailer
  • Conventional Trailer
  • Pop-Up Tent Trailer
  • Trailer with Recreational Cargo Quarters
  • Mounted Truck Camper


Our motorhome insurance coverage options include Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability, Comprehensive & Collision, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist, Roadside Assistance and more.

Tips & Resources:

Motorhome Insurance Facts:
Recreational Vehicle Resources:

How do I get insurance? : Becoming insured by one of the experts at Cost-U-Less Insurance is easy! We sell customizable insurance at our local offices, online at and over the phone at 800-538-3213.

2017 Cost-U-Less Insurance Center ™
(CA License #OC13463) - 7711 Center Ave #200, Huntington Beach, CA 92647